3 May 2017

4 Christian Trap Songs


Great music with great word


1. I Luh God

Artist: Erica Campbell

Lyrics:

I luh God
You don't luh God?
What's wrong with chu?
I don't think I could live no other way
Truth be told I'm living how I wanna aye
Nah this ain't no blessings in the modern day
The Lord I serve He gives them to me everyday
I'm forgiven I'm forgiven
See I done been forgiven now I'm living
And when I say I love I mean it
Cuz none of this means nothing if He comes and I miss Him
I luh God
You don't luh God?
What's wrong with chu?
I love Him, I love Him
Love Him, Love Him
You ain't got the money moving by yourself
And you know you did it with a lot of help
You know it's only one it ain't nobody else
You got me talking strong
And I ain't rich I'm talking wealth
See I'm forgiven I'm forgiven
See I done been forgiven now I'm living
And when I say I love I mean it
Cuz none of this means nothing if He comes and I miss Him shawty
I luh God
You don't luh God?
What's wrong with chu?
I love Him, I love Him
Love Him, Love Him
Wanted you to fall
You remember? I do I do
You could've lost it all
You remember? I do I do
Now what could you fill you up?
Ooh we got you covered
Protect us from it all
That's what makes me love Him
I don't need a reason
To fall on my knees and
Tell Him how I feel in my heart
And let Him know
I luh God
You don't luh God?
What's wrong with chu?
I love Him, I love Him
Love Him, Love Him


2. Trap Money

Artist: Flame (featuring Thi'sl and Young Noah)

Lyrics:

Trap money good but the wrath only piling
He say he paid the cost
To be the boss
He want that new Bent
Top off
He say he burn the block hot sauce
He say the world is his but look at what it cost
See his daddy was a dope boy
Uncle was a dope brother was a dope boy
Sister was a dope girl
Cousin was a dope boy
Only thing that he new was dope boy
Now everybody that I named in jail or dead
It's like the devil putting that money on they head
See the trap money good
But the wrath is pilling you and God got beef
You don't want them problems
Cause why we getting fast that money good
But believe me it won't help you when they put you in that wood boy
Back in the day I had a lot of pay
But then I got saved
Took a pay cut by the way I'm still blessed
Money can solve some problems but if you on the wrong side of when
He crack that sky it's gonna be grotesque
It's gonna be a hot mess
Surrounded by dead flesh eternally hopeless
You better listen to the sound of the Holy Ghost
Stumping bumping jumping up in your chest
That money won't last it'll pass like gas
It'll fade like grass fast
Whiplash in your face like a car crash
If you keep on living in darkness
Homeboy I know you ain't heartless
Rick Ross done fed you that garbage
This is not a dis
This is just a word for the dope boy
Trapping and rapping dealing with life challenges
All I'm trying to tell them is
They can be better than they can be better men
Lawyers doctors high school letter men
Why are you settling for the same thing locked up your partner then
Why would you follow them why would you model them
They ain't did nothing but fail
Jesus Christ I pray you follow him
I see you in these streets
Out here trying to get it
You never sleep trying to triple your digits
I know your model is money over everything
Mr. Ice Cream man moving hurricane
You got that trap money got you feeling hood rich
Got you feeling good with
Racks on racks and hood chicks
But after that you could get
Caught up with some Fed time
Or God forbid they hit the kid with rad-di-tat tat bed time
Or worse than that you keep trapping
Oscar winner keep acting
Like you don't hear the LORD calling one day He's gonna wreak havoc
Ask the real Rick Ross
All that money can get lost
God's gon' ask how you respond to His Son on a bloody cross


3. Sinners (Saved By Grace)

Artist: Deitrick Haddon

Lyrics:

We’re just sinners saved by grace
Go on lift your hands give God the praise
I used to be that preacher
Telling people what to do
Judging everybody full of pride and self-consumed
Till one day I fell so hard lost my faith in God
I couldn’t even pray
So I say no matter who you are
No matter what you’ve done
You’re never far from grace
We’re just sinners saved by grace
Don’t listen to nobody that claim to know God
That can’t show no love that quote Him so hard
And don’t say that I never told ya
No matter what your sin
His love is there for ya
And I pray
Before the sun go down you turn your life around someway and somehow
Go on lift your hands give God the praise
I’ve been a saint I’ve been a sinner
I’ve been a good boy I’ve been a
The son of a preacher
You gonna figure
I did all my wrong as a believer
I found God
I heard Him call
Right at my sin as I messed up my fall
Said I didn’t have to be perfect at all
Because of his love
I’m standing tall
The devil’s a liar he’s a deceiver
Look at me now I’m a new creature
Judging someone is like pulling a trigger
You killing someone before they can meet the redeemer
He’s a forgiver
Were just sinners
We just sinners saved by grace


4. Superfriend

Artist: Mary Mary (featuring David Banner)

Lyrics:

They're here now
But then they're gone
Where they at, I don't know
Hey, oh they hit the door
That kinda friend I gotta let go
A super friend a super friend
Yes sir I got me one of them
A super friend a super friend
I got me a super friend
No sir there's nothing half way about Him
This world could never be made without Him
No heart no breath no mind
No sun no moon no time
He's something like the best of them
He's nothing like the rest of them
Lord I'm so weak and scared to run
What have I done to deserve a life like this
The devil's scared to fight us in the light
He hides in the midst of religion
But I know that my God is listening there for me
There's a greater mission
You're no girl; you're no man, but a plan for greater peace
I'll fight for the light until my flesh falls deceased
I'm fighting the devil, fighting police
And in the church Lord I'm looked at as Satan
Cause in my music I curse
But I'm trying to do better and that's the thing that really hurts
All this sex and the drugs in my life mean nothing
When my Superfriend hugs me at night tears come rushing
There's no kryptonite, no dealing no lie that could be told
That can separate the power that you have over my soul
So stunting is a habit when I'm gripping this mike
Y'all thinking I'm a pimp but I'm trying to be like Christ
In real life yeah
He heard me before I made a sound
Caught me before I hit the ground
He knows everything I need
Before I tell him anything
Loves me without requirements
Can’t see Him but it's evident
He's something like the best of them
Said He's nothing like the rest of them
Can't nobody do me like my Superfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment